Leveling your archer and don’t know where to start? Well, you came the right place! Archers are a great class to solo with in Final Fantasy XIV. This archer leveling guide will help you clear through Levels 10 to 16. Read on for more information below, FFXIV Gil hunters!
Doing Guildhests for Level 10 to 16 FFXIV Gil Hunters
Once you’ve landed to Level 10, you’ll need to be completing Guildhests. In case you haven’t unlocked them yet, head to a nearby town (which is likely to be Bentbranch Meadows) and unlock it. Guildhests give great EXP bonuses for first time completion with just about any class. Additionally, you can queue up for Daily Roulette: Guildhests and get bonus EXP once every day! Anyhow, for now, queue up the Guildhests under the Armor and Basic Training: enemy parties. Don’t miss out on the bonus EXP because it applies to every class!
- LEVEL 10 SKILL REMINDER – SHADOWBIND:While binds aren’t exactly useful in solo PvE, just use it as an off-gcd.
Pre-20 Zone for Level 10 to 16 FFXIV Gil Hunters
Make your way to Aleport in Western La Noscea. By now, you should have decent gear when you buy FFXIV Gil. Aleport is actually the universal pre-20 zone. A lot of Final Fantasy XIV Gil hunters level up here, including a lot of FATEs to complete. In case FATEs are down, you have the option to get Levequests from Aleport. If it’s too easy, add +4 to difficulty! If too hard, Swiftperch has Level 10+ leves. Once that’s settled, grind your archer until Level 16 here.
- REMINDER LEVEL 15: Queue up for the two new Guildhests – Basic Training: Enemy Strongholds, and Hero on the Halfshell.
- LEVEL 15 SKILL REMINDER – REPELLING SHOT: An off-GCD escape! Learn to use this backward jump to reposition or to cast DPS, and when to save it for what purpose. For soloing, just press it to avoid a bunch of AoEs coming your way.
- LEVEL 16 – THE TURNING POINT: Once you hit Archer 16, you can unlock Duty Roulette: Low level dungeon. Completing this gives a substantial amount of XP. After Level 16, future levels will be a breeze.
Dungeoning for Level 10 to 16 FFXIV Gil Hunters
- DUNGEONS AS AN ARC: Take it easy on low level tanks. They might be just as new to the game as you are. Multi-DoTing every enemy with Venomous Bite is a good way to get a little value in the early levels. As a DPS, pulling from your tank is not advised.
- SKILL REMINDER LEVEL 18 – QUICK NOCK: A frontal cone AoE. Useful when attacking 3 or more enemies.
- ARCHER: FINISHING UP TO LEVEL 20: By this time, your hunting log should be complete. If you’re tired of grinding in Aleport, you can opt for Bentbranch Meadows (East Shroud) and Camp Drybone (Eastern Thanalan), which are Level 15+ FATE and Leve zones. Just make sure you’ve got a few recovery and health potions (get them for cheap FFXIV Gil) when heading to these places. Put unused stat points to DEX, and clear any ARC class quests you haven’t done.